The JPIAMR Activity Report that was published today summarises the JPIAMR achievements and major events for the year 2019.
The JPIAMR Activity Report that was published today summarises the JPIAMR achievements and major events for the year 2019, including:
- Global consolidation of JPIAMR with the establishment of global regional workshops in Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe, as well as the geographical expansion of its membership.
- JPIAMR has been highlighted as a key transnational initiative to address AMR by the highest international bodies, for example, in the IACG UN recommendations on a global AMR governance, the G20 Health Ministers conclusions and the EU Council Conclusion on AMR.
- Launch of the updated Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA), as well as the Roadmap of Actions 2019-2024.
- Publication of the mapping of AMR Research Funding national distribution and launch of the AMR Research Funding Dashboard.
- Progress in the development of the JPIAMR-Virtual Research Institute. The JPIAMR-VRI builds on the outcomes of the funded research networks.
- Launch of a first Hackathon on AMR which was a major success, awarding teams with new innovative digital solutions to address AMR.
- Launch of a joint research call in the area of “Diagnostics and Surveillance” together with Development Agencies which has enabled the engagement with the scientific community of LMICs.
Download the full report: JPIAMR Activity Report 2019 (pdf 2 MB, opens in a new window)