Strategic and Exploratory Workshops
Strategic and Exploratory Workshops
JPIAMR organises workshops to identify future joint actions. By bringing together experts from all relevant fields relating to a specific topic, the workshops can map the landscape and identify knowledge gaps. The added value of JPIAMR is that through its funding mechanisms and collaborative actions, the initiative can set in motion activities to fill these knowledge gaps.
JPIAMR Regional Workshop in Asia, 4-5 December 2019, Suwon, South Korea
Regional JPIAMR Workshop in Asia: Fostering knowledge on Clinical Epidemiology, AMR policy, Therapeutics and Diagnostics to combat AMR in Asia. This workshop will bring together experts and researchers from Asia to provide insights on Antimicrobial Resistance in Asia. The workshop will be held at Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon, South Korea, December 4-5, 2019.
The workshop is organised by Korea and supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED) and by JPIAMR.
JPIAMR Regional Workshop in Eastern Europe, 5-6 December 2019, Bucharest, Romania
Romania is a full JPIAMR member, participating in its efforts to elaborate a Joint Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda by consultation of member state experts, extending JPIAMR and building the One Health JPIAMR Virtual Research Institute. This workshop will be a 1,5-day meeting targeting the policy making level with the aim to explore opportunities for putting together EU and global experience and sharing resources and achievements in order to find sustainable solutions for tackling AMR in the Eastern Europe Region. Speakers from different European countries will share their experiences.
The workshop will be held in Bucharest, Romania on 5-6 December 2019.
Hacking AMR 2019 – Using the digital world to fight antimicrobial resistance, 13-15 December, Stockholm, Sweden
The JPIAMR-VRI international hackathon 13-15 December 2019, Stockholm. The hackathon aims to bring together scientists, designers, patients, developers, innovators, students and entrepreneurs to collaborate, dream up & create solutions to real-world problems to improve human, animal and environmental health and well-being with regards to Antimicrobial Resistance.
JPIAMR Regional Workshop in Eastern Europe, February 2020, Warsaw, Poland
This workshop will be a 1,5 -day meeting with the aim of:
- Advocating JPIAMR and recruiting new members to the JPIAMR, especially countries in East
- Provide awareness of the SRIA
- Identify needs for capacity building programmes
- Select potential ideas for piloting new capacity programmes
The workshop will be held in Warsaw, Poland in February 2020. The leading countries of this workshop
are Poland and Germany.
- JPIAMR funded networks. A joint workshop with the research networks ARCH and GAP-ONE, Verona, Italy, 24-25 October 2019.
- JPIAMR Regional Workshop in Latin America, Experiences and Areas of Interest for Strengthening Antimicrobial Resistance Networks, 5-7 June 2019, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Startup Workshop for Funded Networks for all networks from the two transnational network calls launched by JPIAMR in 2018: JPIAMR Network Call on Surveillance and JPIAMR-VRI Network Call 2018. 19-20 February 2019, Amsterdam
- Fourth JPIAMR Call Conference Maximising existing and future research efforts and resource alignment to combat AMR 8-9 March 2018, Frankfurt am Main
- Setting the scene for a JPIAMR Virtual Institute, 8-9 November 2017, Berlin
- Environmental dimensions of AMR, 27-28 September 2017, Gothenburg
- Early Discovery of New Antibiotics, 12-13 January 2017, Paris
- The interplay between AMR Surveillance and Science, 12-13 October 2016, Oslo
- JPIAMR’s role in EP resolution Safer healthcare in Europe, 16 February 2016
- Translatlantic collaboration on Clinical trials related to antimicrobial resistance, 21-22 January 2016
- NIH/NIAD Grants Day Training Sessions, 22 January 2016, Stockholm
- New Frontiers in Antibacterial Resistance Research, 20-21 January 2016, Stockholm
- Intergovernmental Workshop, 17 November 2015, Paris
- Research Infrastructures Workshop, 28 October 2015, Amsterdam
- Transmission Dynamics Workshop, 12 October 2015, Berlin
- Diagnostics Workshop, 11 October 2015, London
- Information Systems Workshop, 5 February 2015, Madrid
- Implementation of the JPIAMR Strategic Research Agenda, 9-10 October 2014, Brussels
- Strategic Research Agenda Launch Conference, 3 April 2014, Brussels