The Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance is hosting its Strategic Research Agenda launch Conference – “Implementing a Global Research Agenda for AMR” – in Brussels on April 03, 2014.
• To achieve wide recognition and awareness for the findings and roadmap of the SRA
• To encourage uptake of the recommendations developed in the SRA by a wide range of stakeholders
• To encourage a follow-up and future collaboration between research funding agencies in the field of AMR
• To encourage the participation of private funders
• To discuss among international partner funders of key priorities of the SRA and what is relevant for
them by developing global funding opportunities
• To work towards a global Joint Programming Initiative