Live webinar 23 June 2022, 14.00-16.00 CEST
Invasive fungal infections pose a threat to public health and are an under-recognized component of antimicrobial resistance, an emerging crisis worldwide.
JPIAMR in partnership with the chief scientist office, Israeli ministry of Health and the Medical Research council, UK are holding a live webinar to discuss the emerging threat of fungal drug resistance and to identify opportunities and priorities in fungal resistance research.
- Join the experts and hear about the environmental impact of resistant fungal infections on human health.
- Help us prioritize and advance the research topics in this growing field to build connections between the fungal and bacterial resistance research communities.
- The webinar will include expert lectures followed by a wider panel discussion, the agenda will published in the next days.
- Audience will be able to participate through an open discussion.
- The number of places is limited, please register in advance.
The registration for the event has closed.
JPIAMR is in the process of updating the JPIAMR Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda, contributing to the development of the candidate One Health AMR Partnership. This activity will support this process by allowing us to collect gaps and needs in the area of bacterial resistance. The webinar is supported by the “CSA DESIGN OH AMR.”