This call is closed.
The three Joint Programming Initiatives (JPIs) on Water, Oceans and Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) are pleased to pre-announce a joint transnational call for research and innovation projects on risks posed to human health and the environment by pollutants and pathogens present in the water resources.
- Measuring – Environmental behaviour of contaminants of emerging concern (CECs), pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems
- Evaluating – Risk assessment and management of CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria from aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine) to human health and environment
- Taking Actions – Strategies to reduce CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine)
Participating countries and organisations
32 Funding organizations from 26 countries:
- AquaticPollutants call – National regulations – updated 18 March 2020 (pdf)
- AquaticPollutants call – National contact points
- Call opening: February 17th 2020
- Deadline pre-proposals: May 18th, 17.00 CET
- July2020: Selection of pre-proposals
- August 2020 (date to be determined): Deadline full proposals
- October 2020: Funding decision announced
- End 2020 – Beginning 2021: Project start
Information and application
- AquaticPollutants call – Call text – updated 18 March 2020 (pdf). All specific information on the call AquaticPollutants.
- Applications should be submitted via the specifically designed Submission Tool: https://aquaticpollutants.ptj.de
Support for applicants
- Information Webinar for Applicants : 12 March 2020, 13 – 14.30, online. Register through this link: https://pietsch.wufoo.com/forms/webinar-registration-form/
- AquaticPollutants call – Guidelines for pre-proposal submission (pdf)
- AquaticPollutants F&Q (pdf)
The AquaticPollutants Call Secretariat is hosted by Project Management Jülich.
Stefanie Pietsch, email@example.com
Sabine Sorge, firstname.lastname@example.org