Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants
The deadline for this call is postponed until June 4th, 17.00 CET. The timeline is updated accordingly.
The Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants will be part of the AquaticPollutants ERA-Net Cofund action and support the AquaticPollutants cofunded call projects. The objective is to realize a better and wider dissemination, develop new innovative methods to support the transfer of research and the uptake of results into the public and administrative sector, policy, industry or economy. This will lead to a greater and focused impact and increase the awareness of projects’ outcomes. Moreover, cross-cutting issues, that address all transnational projects alike, can better be dealt with. The implementation of a knowledge transfer project will in addition lead to a better alignment of the three participating JPIs and improve their collaboration possibilities.
Proposals should be built by a consortia of German, French and Swedish institutions. The total budget of the call is approximately 1,050,000 Euro.
- February 17th 2020: Call opening
- June 4th 2020: Deadline full proposals
- August 2020: Final decision
- October to December 2020: Project start
Information and application
- Call text, updated 2020-03-17 (pdf 0,4 MB, opens in a new window). All specific information on the Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants.
- Information Webinar for applicants: 30 March 2020, 13.00 – 14.30 on Zoom, join by https://sunet.zoom.us/j/877203624 Download Webinar agenda in pdf.
- National regulations, updated 2020-03-17 (pdf 0,3 MB, opens in a new window)
- Applications should be submitted via the specifically designed Submission Tool: https://aquaticpollutants-transfer.ptj.de/
- Guidelines for proposal submission Call on knowledge transfer (pdf 1 MB, opens in a new window)
Call Secretariat and National points of contact
The Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants is hosted by Project Management Jülich.
National points of contact:
Tristan Lescure, firstname.lastname@example.org