Are you a member of a JPIAMR working group? Please login using the login box on the homepage or log in here to access your group-specific documents.
Management Board Meeting in Brussels on February 26, 2018.
Presentations and documents:
JPIAMR – GloPID-R Joint Meeting in Brussels on February 27, 2018.
1. GloPID-R: Objectives, governance, activities, priorities, Line Matthiessen
2. JPIAMR: Objectives, governance, activities, prioritie, Carlos Segovia
3. Shared challenges of AMR and emerging infectious diseases, Herman Goossens (University of Antwerp)
4. JPIAMR’s virtual research institut, Marc Ouellette (CIHR) and Laura Marin (JPIAMR Secretariat)
5. GloPID-R work on clinical trials (including the role of social sciences), Gail Carson (GloPID-R Secretariat)
6. Strategic research agendas
- Strategic research agenda of JPIAMR, Jean-Yves Madec, viceChair of the JPIAMR SAB
- Strategic research agenda of GloPID-R, Marion Koopmans Chair of GloPID-R SAB
7. GloPID-R work to establish an international network of social sciences research centers on global governance in preparedness for and response to infectious threats, Steven Hoffman and Marc Ouellette (CIHR)
8. How to engage with industry?
9. How to become global and to engage with low and middle income countries?
- IDRC presentation, Dominique Charron
- SAMRC presentation, Jeffrey Mphahlele
- Fiocruz Institute presentation, Samuel Goldenberg