Calls for Proposals
This section contains information on open and upcoming calls for proposals. Click on the linked text below for more information on these calls and the successfully supported projects.
One Health interventions to prevent or reduce the development and transmission of AMR
JPIAMR is pre-announcing a new research call in the area of AMR One Health Interventions and Transmission. 30 agencies and organisations from 21 JPIAMR member countries are particpating in this call and the approximate budget is 25 million euros, including co-funding from the European Commission.
The call opens early 2021.
There are no open calls at the moment.
The pre-proposal stage is closed and the call is only open for applicants who have been invited to submit full proposals – deadline 23 November 2020. For more information please visit the AquaticPollutants call page.
- Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants, closed on June 4, 2020. Read more: www.jpiamr.eu/12th-call/
- JPIAMR Network Plus 2020, closed on May 28, 2020. Read more: www.jpiamr.eu/10th-call/
- The 9th Call – JPIAMR Joint Call on Diagostics and Surveillance 2019, closed on February 18, 2019.
- The 8th Call – JPIAMR-VRI Network Call 2018, closed on July 4, 2018.
- The 7th Call – JPIAMR Network Call on Surveillance 2018 closed on June 12, 2018.
- The sixth Call within the ERA-NET JPI-EC-AMR, titled: Innovations against antibiotic-resistant bacteria: new targets, compounds and tools. Fundamental, translational research, with the exception of clinical trials. The call closed on March 7, 2018.
- The fifth Call on “Prevention and Intervention Strategies to control AMR infections”. The call closed on March 21st, 2017. The results of the fifth call is published here.
For information about all the closed calls click here